Chrome Trivalent Unit
Product Code : 09
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 500 Onwards INR/Piece
Mahalaxmi Enterprises has developed Chrome Trivlent Unit for the requirements of small and large bath volumes of Chrome Electroplating.This systems collects metallic impurities dissolved in all types of chrome solutions including Iron, Copper, Nickel,Aluminum, Zinc & Trivalent Chrome .
Our system remove all metallic impurities (such as iron, copper, nickel, aluminum and zinc) and Trivalent Chrome Migrate through the diaphragm to the cathodic compartment.Cr3+removal rate of approx 130-150 gm per Ltr of diaphragm solution per 24 Hrs.
- This systems can be operated continuously with the plating process thereby allowing continuous removal of metallic impurities and oxidation of Cr3+ .
- No need to dump the Chrome solution for reducing the impurities as they will be continuously removed.
- The Single Diaphragm Chrome Purifying Systems can be installed on one side of the cathodic bus bar or at the corner of the working bath,whichever is comfortable for the operator.
- This systems takes very little space, so that the operator does not face any kind of problem.
- The same DC Rectifier which used for the Chrome plating can be used in parallel for this systems.
- This systems can be used while the plant is in operation.
- Maintenance cost equal to almost Zero.
- Easy to use.
Problems faced when the metallic impurities gets too much:
- Nodular deposit.
- Deposits Dull
- Reduction in Cathode Efficiency
- Reduction in plating rate.
- Reduction of Bright Range.
- Reduction in covering Power.
- More variation in Deposit Thickness(Dog bone effect)
- Pitted Deposit.
- Poor Adhesion
- Pin Holes
- FOB Port
- NEW DELHI
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1-15 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India